Graduation proves how experienced a bitizen is, allowing him/her better opportunities in the job market and getting better paid.
A bitizen's life is all about work and it is by taking jobs that he/she acquires experience.
In order to be able to graduate:
- 1.A bitizen must reach the stipulated level of experience (EXP)
- 2.Graduation expenses must be paid.
- 3.To get to College, a bitizen should first be graduated to High School.
Through the graduation level, a bitizen accesses better job opportunities and can generate more return to its lordholder.
The Jobs Agency offers daily:
- 5 spots requiring Middle School with an average salary of 3.5BTZ
- 3 spots requiring High School with an average salary of 4.9BTZ
- 2 spots requiring College with an average salary of 6.3BTZ