Stamina System (Rest)
As much as Bitizens hate it, rest is necessary. That's because a Bitizen's working capacity is proportional to the quality of its rest.
Rest generates stamina and stamina means more work!
- 1.Every accepted job consumes 01 unit of stamina
- 2.To get more stamina, a bitizen needs to rest
- 3.Rest = Rent an apartment
- 4.By renting an apartment, the stamina is immediately released.
- 5.With stamina available, new jobs can be taken.
There are 3 neighborhoods that you can rent an apartment in order to get some rest for your Bitizen.
Each rental type (resting place) releases a specific amount of stamina units. It is this amount of energy that limits how many jobs a bitizen can take per day.
Once the apartment is rented, the Bitizen rest is instantaneous and all staminas are immediately released for use.
A brand new rent can only be done 24 hours later.
Once the rent has been paid, a clock with a 24-hour countdown starts, and a new rental is only available at the end of this count.